1. The body is a unit
2. Structure and function are reciprocally interrelated.
3. The body possesses self-regulatory mechanisms.
4. The body has the inherent capacity to defend itself and repair itself.
5. When normal adaptability is disrupted, or when environmental changes overcome the body’s capacity for self-maintenance, disease may ensue.
6. Rational treatment is based on the previous principles.
Everything that is alive, moves. On the other side, loss of movement can lead to pain. Certain lifestyle and diets can lead to limitation of movements in the body. Not just only in joints and muscles, but also in organs, nerves and on an energetic level. Osteopathy can trace these limits in and restore movements and thus restore the flow of life.